It is not that I did not have anything to write, My days are quite interesting, I manage to meet interesting people.. have some interesting conversations….read some interesting books..and I
always have an opinion and a though on everything that happened in the course of the day! So if I sit back and think about the day I would always have atleast 3 things I can write about! I normally write about one…and so I have a back log which if it is very interesting, It comes in one of the subsequent days as a post…..if not if just falls through the cracks.
So bottom line…there is always something to write about ..only if you think!
“Use blogging as a lifeline..not as a deadline!”
And that is when I decided…this is what I am going to write on just now!
So what is better?
1. Have a deadline and write a post on regular intervals? (The regular is defined by yourself can be every week/every month/every day)
2. To use it as a “Lifeline” and write whenever inspiration strikes you? And write only when you truly truly feel about something?
Well as usual everything has its pros and cons…
2. Someone who comes to your blog expecting an update (at an interval specified by you) is disappointed to see the same old post
3. Writing every post is an experience and a learning. It helps to structure your thoughts and you learn something about yourself in the process
4. People say that if you have a deadline the quality of your post may not be very good…well that may be true…but there is no guarantee that even if you write when inspiration strikes you that you will come up with a master piece! Also even if you write a post which is not the best because you have a deadline…chances are that it will give you practice to structure your thoughts and put them down and when inspiration does strike…you would have had enough practice!